Admission for Fall 2017 Semester
Disclaimer to new applicants:
Please note that the amount of lecture hours and number of assessments might be revised from what is currently indicated in the course catalogue.
- 15.12.2017-31.01.2018 – application for Fall 2018. The application closes on 31 January 2018.
- 29 February– deadline for submitting documents
- 30 April–15 May – results of application will be communicated via email
- Educational Background
- HLT uses the same criteria NOKUT (the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education) set for students aspiring to study at a higher-education level (bachelor degree and above) in Norway. This criterion includes both the educational background and language proficiency and is different from country to country. Therefore, new applicants need to check the requirement for their respective country by using this link.
- Language Proficiency
- The bachelor program in leadership and theology is taught in English, therefore, all prospect students (except for those in which English is the official language of their country) need to submit a document about their English language proficiency. The following tests are accepted for the admission process:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Your score report must be sent directly to the HLT address.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
- You can also meet the English language requirement if you have
- completed a university degree in English language
- You will receive your application results between 30 April–15 May.
- The result of your application will be communicated via your registered email.
- Any email request for the outcome of your application prior 30 April will not receive a reply.