HLT uses an electronic learning platform called Moodle.
- Access Moodle via moodle.hlt.no
- Your Username (brukernavn) and password (passord) is the same as your username and password for Self Service.
- If you have forgotten your password you’ll have to get a new password via Self Service. Self Service then synchronizes with Moodle.
- The first time you log into Moodle, you will be required to read and approve a privacy statement regarding data protection. (GDPR)
- In the left margin inside Moodle you will see which courses you have access to.
- Click on the courses to view the course content
- From the dashboard, you will be able to see a room called “Community Room”. Click on this to view Moodle user guides, schedule information, exam dates and other important information.
- Each course has a message board. The message board is used to communicate important news and announcements. Updates will also be sent to your email address, so please ensure that you add email@example.com to your contacts so that these important emails do not end up in your spam folder.